It is currently -15C in Montreal. It was announced today that the month of February 2015 is the coldest ever recorded and that the year so far is the coldest in over 110 years! Needless to say, we are in desperate need for respite...more specifically, we need heat! However, don't lose hope fellow Montrealers, for we believe the coldest part of the year is behind us. Before long we'll be back to work installing our top quality removable pool fences. To help you all look forward to the warmer times ahead (not that there is anyone in the province of Quebec who needs help at this point), here are some of the coolest pools in the world.
1. The Fish Pool, for those who are always in the water.
2. The Cat Pool, which ate the Fish Pool.
3. The Texas Pool, guess where this is located!
4. The Guitar Pool, for the country music fans!
5. The Violin Pool, for those seeking more refinement.
6. The Piano Pool, for those who prefer keys to strings.
7. The Painter Pool, if music isn't your art of choice.
8. The Foot Pool, if you just want a swimming pool and multiple spas.
9. The Glass Pool, if you want to feel like a fish in an aquarium.
10. The Glass Bottom Pool, if you're brave.
11. The Glass Bottom Pool 2, if the first one wasn't enough.
12. The Bedroom Pool, if you like going from sleeping to swimming in 10 seconds flat.
Contact Life Saver Quebec for all of your pool fencing needs in the greater Montreal region.